Friday, March 28, 2008

#Rule 3 a man must help a damsel in distress



Yeap It's all about GREEN SCREEN.....

Didn't sleep much cuz I finally finished watching Clannad last night... hur hur I'll review it next time lest I tempt yiz to lose sleep again haha.

Anyway I figured that Jiet and Min2 would need help with manpower (cuz I'm literally the only guy around) and plus I've really always wanted to learn how to do the green screen process.

Turns out that most of the equipment was really bulky or heavy hence I put up most of the lights and it was really cool.

And of course the kind beautiful wonderful mummy Jiet Sie treated Pizza~~ muahaha! Pizza de france some more.. yum...

Haha anyway even Eileen got into some of the fun and she kindly invited Mark Chevez down to oversee us... just in case...

Quote
"Eh quick quick stop playing! Later Eileen come back scold..."
JeRmS : " Sure or not?... I'm sure if she comes back she'll join in and play lo... haha"

Lo and behold...



Haha.. It's really crappy cuz i did this purely with the touch pad and only spent about 10 mins with all the crap spillage I didn't have time to clean the image.

Well fun though haha can't wait to see what's their end product. Good luck Jiet and min =)

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home