Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jackie 21

JUST FOR YOU!



Prep lasted for 2 full days and I even skipped some classes (but it's those ok classes)

Non the less everything went great!. Hur hur...

Karelin's distraction skills were power and JQ's ability to remain oblivious was amazing too haha..

The food wise was a disappointment to myself cuz it didn't taste like how I wanted it (too salty too etc etc) But yeah... hall pantry has it's limitations plus my time constraint and as usual most of my stuff was newly created from my imagination.


In the end we were all that remained
But the people were still happy on the over all so I'm happy =)
And the curry made from the balance food was uber awesome.
Yifang "This is probably the best curry in all of ADM!"
JeRmS "This is the ONLY curry in ADM haha!"

Curry after the BBQ... Beat that folks. =)

Oh and I got my cert for cheerlead. lol.

Back to reality tomorrow. Back to school =)
Once again Happy Birthday Jackie * hugs =)
Hope we managed to put a smile on your face and yup =) there are still ppl who are willing to celebrate with yal (just don't ask me to prep myself next time yal have a bbq frenzy hur hur)

P.S. The pics are like resized for the blog.. GO to
  • JQ 21

  • to download the better stuff.
    Oh and.. its a bit lame and troublesome but the way to go about downloading the pics is to zoom in on the picture (to see real size) then you can right click and save as per norm =)

    TTFNtatafornow
    JeRmS

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home