Friday, March 07, 2008

Inspiration piece

Apologies for my previous emo post.... After load of sleep and stuff lotsa "anime" therapy I'm back to my own self.

I was tuning in to the radio on my way home to 'celebrate' my dad's birthday (happy birthday pops) when I heard that the A level results were out and that this year is the worst in history... or something like that.. So I was a little concerned...

And just as I arrived home, my mum told me that my sis was crying all afternoon cuz her results were not to par....

Oh well... I do believe in God and the bell curve so I guess she'd be fine and make it to a uni f sorts some how... I think it was along the lines of BCD or something... But if everyone's doing so badly I'm sure something will work out.

Nontheless here's my inspirational piece that I discovered during my anime therapy


Online Videos by Veoh.com

A piece by the man hailed as the "GOD of Manga" by the Japanese. Osamu Tezuka himself!
For something at 1984. This was definitely revolutionary and in my opinion, though the colour and effects are a little rough on the edges, the technique used is and animation standard is still brilliant in modern day.

Thats all for now... haha had pics to put but my memory card corrupted and they were all lost (sobs). Will update again

TTFNtatafornow.
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home