Thursday, March 06, 2008

Rants....

I have no idea why but I'm feeling like shit.

A leftover.. That's what I am.
My work is sub standard and I don't understand anything that Roxy says in rigging class.

My friend's from the past have all seemed to disappear and my current hall friends are non existant. My school friends are great but they seem more like working partners, you know, close but not like buddies, almost colleague feeling... (hope I don't offend anyone).

I had to be dropped out of cultural night simply cuz I can't attend the last 3 training sessions due to school work and I can't sell tickets cuz

1. I have no friends. (or related that would bother to go cultural night)
2. I'm too busy with work to actually go selling tickets.

Fair enough I should be supporting my own event that I WAS going to perform in. However mine was pretty much a last minute item otherwise I would just be a "buy one ticket in support" feller rather than the has to sell 10 tickets and without even being to sit back and enjoying the show..... Hence is it really right of them to be upset that I couldn't sell even though I tried?

Just as these thoughts passed by.. on how everyone I ask out seems busy and that no one actively looks for me to just.. you know chill? (though I doubt i can make it but I'll definitely try)

My neighbour walks over to my room door (just when i came back from sch at 1050pm! straight after class... such nice timing) and knocks asking to buy over booze from me.

Then the person he's drinking with asks me to treat them the vodka that they took....

1. Fair enough its duty free so that costs $26? it's half a bottle so that makes it 500ml but if you buy a 750 ml bottle from the store that's gonne cost ya at least 50 - 65 bucks... Even if the cost of the drink was cheap, the tickets to fly weren't.

2. I'd actually bring along the bottle and drink share it for free even... If they had the courtesy to ask me along for a drink and had some form of contribution as well...(mixers? tidbits?)

So as a friendly neighbour, how should I react? Charge them by the quantity left over? i.e 500 ml should = 30 bucks? or half bottle = 12 bucks. And thats giving them a nice convenience stall at my room without the joy and company of having a drink with them...

Sigh and to think I was just suggesting some of my class mates to come over for a drink...

Once again my lack of friends, despite my friendly outward appearance is making me depressed. Does no one treasure me or think of me in times other then when They have a use for me?

The two people who have really loved me have been chased away by me. I my self do not actively seek, simply cuz I find no love around and for me.

Ironically people in general look for me when they are depressed. I don't mind cuz I really do care. But I'd like to think that occasionally, one would like to look for me when they are happy as well..

Maybe it's just the excessive amount of commitments I have that lead to me not being able to ask anyone out.
Maybe it's just that everyone's just as busy.
Maybe I'm childish
Maybe I simply suck and no one really wants to know me.

Sigh I'm just ranting.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home