Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Lazy Artist

I did a couple of portrait drawings earlier today in advanced drawing class but figured that it wasn't relevant to my concept and hence I ended up giving it to our model... (what was her name again? Happy early valentine?)

Well I just discovered that she's just a little girl that's about to grad from Temasek Poly. Well not really little but yeah and she's actually thinking of coming over to ADM to study as well lol... How odd, haha imagine a work study whereby all your classmates get to see you naked... Lol...

ULTIMATE GUTS!!!

In anycase, it's freakin' 521 am and I'm in the stop mo Lab playing around with "Porh kaerh"!



He's my baby dino birdy that was the ancestor of GODZILLA!.


He's kinda cute but skinless... and is sadly another last minute crap production (though I've kinda grown attached to the little feller) due to the lazy bones of Yours truly... the shitty artist.
Apart from that classes start at 9 am and I've still got tonns to work with...(The actual animating part)


My 'concerned' classmates used to bother themselves with things like me not able to submit my assignments on time... now they only bother about stuff like my hair and the hannah which was scribbled on my hand by Aunt M.


I swear I've never gotten so many... "WHAT happened to your hand!" comments ever! lol...Thanks non the less... hee

Back to work!

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home