Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!~

I lost my temper today... Well.. It was brief...

Calling and calling I finally gave a loud shout to ask them to get into positions.

Yup tomorrow's the actual competition. Well I wasn't pissed per say, but it seemed like the only way anyone was going to listen and though it worked, I sorta regretted it.

=)

Days and nights of training has bred a new batch of Eagles and once again new friendships are strengthened and forged. Funny how Boon managed to summarize everything in that little speech of his. Cuz I know exactly how it feels to under perform in a competition (at national level), not because you are careless and lousy, but because you were too nervous and weak due to over anxiety.

I do thoroughly love these guys and I'll darn miss the training I have with them.

Put up a good show Eagles!
Go! Fight! Win!


(p.s. dunno why my face so sulky in the picture. hahah Trying to act cool)

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home