Monday, January 14, 2008

Relax


I was doing the banner till 6am this morning till I knocked out on my bed around 7. THanks to our ever ready president eileen who gave me a shcoking wake up call, I managed to grab a cab and be marginally late for class... THANK GOD asian art hist hasnt begun so I managed to get some rest and catch a movie!

http://www.festivefilms.com/legrandchef/

le grand chef.

not to bad. 3/5 stars on my rating. It had it's highs and lows but unfortunately I'm no big fan of Korean food and no offence but compared to many other cuisines this didn't have teh necessary impact needed for such a film. Other than that it's quite a family kinda show so great for all ages.

Apart from the movie I finally get some rest and managed to youtube....




totally cool artist if you ask me.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home