Friday, November 23, 2007

2D show case

A comment hurt me earlier..

I didn't know how to react.

Well as in my previous post, I have admitted that I do not expect nor deserve a good grade this semester. Neither do I have half the amount of dedication as my peers nor have I produced anything outstanding. However during the 2D animation showcase, I had the most screen time in my class.

I was just mentioning that due to my poor consistency, my work has gone down the drain and probably the only things worth looking at are the final (which was incomplete) and my dance (which was without in between frames aka incomplete).

However to my surprise, the teach completely left out some of work from a couple of my peers and only took small snippets of the best works from the rest.

In the end the only comments left on my shoulders were

"hey I see now the teacher has a new favorite student. You must love him now. F#ck man all my effort has been put to waste. Put so much effort into the final and it didn't even get screened".

I always say, don't act modest when unnecessary. If your work is good, or at least decent, accept compliments graciously. I won't say my work is good, neither do I think it's atrocious. With that I accept the compliment that my work got screened but do not agree with the negative feelings cuz facts are facts.

The teach felt my piece was appropriate for the moment but that did not mean I was better. And hence the comments though probably unintentional was not really right.

Oh well... =(
TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home