Sunday, November 11, 2007

CAT




Strangeness is of CAT.

Proud yet curious, reserved yet adventurous. She doesn't reveal all of her feelings at once but leaves you hanging just about enough. She'll come close and cuddle up to you and at the least expected time, turn tail and simply disappear.

4am. 1 leaves, another arrives. The moment my eyes are shut CAT prowls up to my face, sits there and speaks.


"reowr"

First I am stunned. What should I do? She's pretty harmless really and I guess I can keep her in my room.

"Reowr"

There she goes again. I sit up and listen. I watch her as she surveys the area. I thought. I should just sleep leaving my door ajar.

CAT cuddles up. She looks so happy sleeping in the corner, but strangely refuses to come into my arms and prefers to simply curl beside my legs. Specifically leaning on them. Not wanting to be near yet not wanting to be apart.

I shift my body, she follows and leans on my legs again. I check my mobile phone and she scratches at it as if saying, "come on who you talking you.. Talk to me!"

After awhile, I slowly got attached to her. I stroked her. Her back, her neck and her cheeks. She seems to enjoy it but refuses to let me know.

And in the end I fell asleep. I woke up when a friend on my bed woke and she was still there by my legs. But when I moved up to talk to my friend CAT woke up and stood on the floor beside me looking up. Almost jealous. She jumped on and I had to carry her to put her aside.

I then went out for a drink of water and she followed me.
I guess she got upset that I closed the door behind me cuz I never saw her for since.

I must say those moments were brief but happy. Though it was but a short while, I somehow felt loved by her and almost wished it didn't end. I kinda miss CAT.


TTFNtatfornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home