Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cheerlead

Cheerlead competition is on 23rd Dec and hence training has been scheduled to be every evening of the day.

Some ask me is putting all this effort into this team worth it?

I'd say Yes...

What are my expectations? I don't expect to win, hell I don't even expect to end up in the top 3 spots. But I intend to give them a hell of a show and I've damn proud of the team.


Last year we trained endless hours in vain. This year... Everyone comes on their own accord. I don't believe in forcing people to do things. Do it and enjoy it!And that's the valuable lesson that I learnt the hard way. You guys are the happiest thing that has happened to me in hall so far and I'm glad to have met you lot.



Some may say it's too laxed and a loser's way of thinking to believe that it's not all about the end product but the process. However from the amount of effort everyone has put in, the cliche I'd still use is. You're all winners in my eyes.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home