Saturday, January 26, 2008

Date with 3 and a half!

Today was strangely amusing. It started off with me trying to find a date for shopping for Yiz Birthday pressie. Which resulted in a photo spree and from my initial single date with the ever hot aunty monster! turned out to be an enjoyable day with 3 and a half beautiful ladies.

Lol. First to join after aunty monster was Hot momma a.k.a "Helloooo NURSE!" and mini babe ashley the monster buddy. Last but not least we've got Jakhoon extraordinare Miss God Ma a la' drunken hot stuff.



- The first of my hot dates came with a big smile....
JeRmS :"hello aunty monster! How ar..."
and even before the sentence was complete, his head was cleanly bitten off!


- "Emergency! Call the nurse!" Poof! a hot momma and child appeared out of thin air and decided to pose as car show models!



-"we need and alcohol swab quickly!" "Did someone say alcohol?" In the blink of an eye our Chi-indian beauty swept down and devoured the volatile substance


ASHLEY was being so extra adorable today that I had to ask her on a date!

JeRmS:" You wanna go on a date with me?"
Ash: (Shy smile)
Aunt M:" Where would you like to go on a date to?"
Ash:" I want to go on that tree!!"
JeRmS(LOL):"If uncle goes on that tree the tree will break!"


Well due to Ashley's incredibly sensitive tastes on dates, we eventually ended up in the National Library and I carried her around so much that the gals were starting to say that I look just like her father!

Once again aunty monster (currently upgraded to aunty may ee) started the ball rolling and said

Aunt M: "Ashley call him Papa jofa(pet name... long story)"
JeRmS: (thinking sheesh...)
Ashley (hugs my head and goes) :" we're family now!"

I was crushed... She's simply too adorable!!!



Well that more or less concludes my evening and I managed to take the photo above Just as I arrived at Yiz's party. A swatch flik flak I did buy... Wearing she must!.

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home