Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whew

Ok so my advanced drawing is finally settled...
And the video would be out soon. Joan wants to use it for her class as part of the "Best of ADM" thingy which kinda makes me feel proud that I actually did something that could be showcased.(at LAST)

Stop mo is on the way. Character design is almost finalized and ready to start.

Rigging is still in pieces and I need a life!

Well Here's the setup of my latest in painting en devours. I was literally carrying my wheel around school and everyone was like

"Hey JeRmS! Someone stole your bike or what?!"


Brilliant!! They totally got the meaning of the piece before even looking at it! Well not that my bike got stolen, but it's to reflect on the increasing crime rate in ADM. Tsk Tsk. God rest the soul of my poor missing stationary (and curse the bugger who stole it! hur Hur)

Bridget was like. "I'll need 8 paintings! Submitted at the end of the semester and I was like CRAP!!! Ive lost a mojority of mine!.
Well the hunting began and I recovered these two...



Prior to that i kept exclaiming "HEY! I lost my BANANA!"

OK so they aren't great. But consider how they were all completed within class hours I'm still satisfied with them =)

Much to learn. Much to do.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home