Saturday, March 08, 2008

Cultura Night

This year's cultural night was great. Apparently the largest ever in the history of all Halls so much that it got marked in a calendar or something.


Ben did a great job replacing me as well and everyone had a good laugh when he did a mock of Jacky Cheung.

ANYway.... I saw xxx. Lol... Was kinda a treat for me but nontheless that doesn't help the condition of (recently) emo JeRmS.

That's another story ANYway, haha...

Well of course I'd think I went there with no one and off course I thought big deal... even if I performed i probably didn't have any supporters. It is obvious that most of the crowd were cheering their lungs out in support of their friends and I don't exactly have the greatest of talent to be wowed at and to receive the praise and cheer from the guests, Nat Tan (who was great!) who HAD to sing THAT particular song which kinda adds to JeRmS emo'ness... Thankfully the other guests (who were f*^kin awesome!!!) David Tan and Jim totally brightened my evening with their spectacular voices.

Crap... Whats going on with me... Must be PMS(permanent male stress) again... The cravings.. the bloating.. the mood swings.... haha
Officially 3 people (and counting) have announced and told me that I'm skitzo (err dunno how to spell). And coming from the fact that they are my closest (or at least at some point of time) people to me, I'll believe that true friends don't lie (or at least harmful lies) so i'll take it as that.

Cheers folks. I really miss a good night of partying and drinking till I'm near gone... Unfortunately JeRmS motto to drinking is
- Only drink when you are happy! It ain't fair to the booze!

I really REALLY haven't drank properly in awhile...

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home