Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rant again

Blogging is therapeutic. Its like talking to yourself. Voyeuristic by nature.
Yet information is not always true. Innuendos and subtle messages are constantly being posted mostly with the intention of hoping specific people would know what you want to say, yet so indirect are these messages that they almost seem like jokes.

Some say its for themselves but why post it when no part of you wants it to be read? Is there any purpose then when no one tags you to prove of your own existence?

My mum got a shelling from me when she called to ask where I am in an almost accusing tone of me forgetting about good friday and GOD (I apologize)... I was in class at 1030 pm. I start to wish that I didn't have to make such choices.
I got a somewhat threatening tone from the teacher when my phone beeped an sms at 8ish cuz I forgot to switch it to silent mode.
There is no deadline for God. But there is always a deadline for work.

I want to know how people can just keep running about happy and playing when there is so much to do. What I want to know more is what am I doing that makes me seem to be lagging further behind then those who do play.

What began as a joke of JeRmS exclaiming that he wants to quit school. Is turning more and more serious in meaning and reality.

It is because I know not where to turn to anymore. That I seek this voyeuristic refuge. It's just me seeking attention. Hoping to be answered but never sure.

I really am getting tired of all of this. I always say I miss everyone so much. No one probably misses me anyway.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home