Monday, September 25, 2006

Full Circle

I was feeling all jaded last sunday and stoned for awhile almost deciding to miss church. But the little angel that popped out on the left side of my head dragged me all the way down.

Bumped into FIONA. Long time since I met the girls.

Anyway I kinda chatted with her and told her how my brain works. (Well sorta)

Here's how I think.

WHY don't I like clubbing? Cuz you feel good now... Feel like shit when it's over.

Everything has a positive and negative and is connected like a strong rubber band. The further you pull from either end the more it will snap back and head towards the other direction.

(It pretty much works for everything good at least)

The more you love the more you get hurt. THe more you hate something the more you'll appreciate anything good out of it.

Maybe thats why I tend to take a more nutralistic apprach to things these days. Never really dared do anything that would affect me in the long run.

Then again...... I think I tend to dont' bother doing anything too pleasurable or anything that reminds me of past events too often.

Celebrated JO's bday LAST MONTH and FINALLY got some pics....






Well... If it means getting depressed after having fun with you guys... I might just take the chance... Love yal babes! (and that includes Mai too!) haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home