Friday, September 01, 2006

Thanks!

To all those who gave their words of encouragement... I thank yee all... hahah

In anycase the matric maze (or however it was spelled or called)just ended and here's the list of what I registered for...

FOC(freshman orientation camp) sic (senior in charge), dnd (dinner and dance) comittee for publications, cheerlead, social games player (bridge), publications sub com, publicity sub com, hexis co-director and publications, VI-FM (hall net radio net jockey) and i have 2 cca's!!!!
And my course work is so heavy i already stayed til 530 am twice this week haha

Madness....... I forsee a bright future of stress........ Lol... not to mention a year of retaining but we'll see...

In anycase this week was a bitch... I swear.. Imediately after I blogged complaining about the 530 am incident another one happens... BUT WORSE.... the teacher came to me personally to tell me I need to put more effort in my work.. hahah EXPECTATIONS.... Somehow a lot of my teachers feel I have great "potential" and everything I do isn't enough... Oh well...

Flattered as I am... I need a break... Thank GOD for creating a day known as the week end lol.

Will update more photos in a jiff..

TTFN tatafornow

JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home