Sunday, July 23, 2006

Orientation Week

Ok Ive just had a week of orientation and I must say it's been fun.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO RA-RA in my life!...

Well considering how stone I normally am and how I hate to get too involved, the GOD of rara must have been disturbing me.

Well first up I was at CSA's sprinkle of salt whereby I met the lovely miss charlene, the beautiful cheryl, the hip dancin joel... ig, alex, jill, etc etc the list goes on...

Joel(my roomie and coursemate) was cool haha the salsa dude... we spent a whole day on ice breakers and left for ADM's camp the next morning.

The games were fun and all especially the BIG PLOT that the seniors did to punk us.
All in all it's a bit tedious and long to describe it all...

All in all they were a lovely bunch and I HOPE I won't have to be so rara to rest my achin bones for at least half a year more.

So I'll end it with this... Pity I didn't bring a camera, pity my phone has no camera, pity half of us were too tired to really do anything by the last day... (My poor little kitten DOOR'othy especially... hahah I still feel bad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home