Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WHY like a bug....

One day some super cute girl decided to call me jerms as a short form for jerome. I thought that Jerms was totally difficult to say and unbecoming of a nick name (especially since it sounds like some virus) but since she was sooooooooo cute I decided to adopt it in the end.

Since I was going about using the nick jerms so commonly, one day when I fell sick I simply claimed that I’m officially… JERMY…

Then some how 1 of my 2 brain cells decided that (catching a flu) = (getting in some germs)= (catching a (flu) bug) hence being a JERM… I’m kinda like a (flu) BUG…..

HENCE!!!!!!! TADAH!!

www.likeabug.blogspot.com

(Wanna know the reason why I started the blog must read the first entry….. But actually I intended to use the blog as a free showcase for my art which I was too lazy to scan or create new stuff in the end)

THE END

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home