Friday, June 09, 2006

work work

Work work.....

These few days I’ve been extremely busy... Thank God Dom put my working schedule in such a way that I juts nice have enough time to do my stuff and work at the restaurant at the same time!

Staring at the com for over 30 hours in 2 days doing my aunt’s project and doing video clips for Cor Leaf too! Then again the boss hasn’t had time to talk to me about the video clips so I really don’t know what she wants yet.... Hmmm Money down the drain if you ask me. But nevertheless it’s one less project for me which simply makes more space to complete my other project.

The Painting...

Terrible experience. So much for my confidence at the start. As it is the time meant to be spent on the painting has already tripled and it is still incomplete. Worse! I have to deliver it by Sunday! (By the way the time now is 2 am and it’s already Saturday morning.)

Oh well..... Rush rush. I’ll post a picture of the painting when it’s done and whoever bothers to take a look shall be the judge. To me it kinda sucks... and I do hope that it’s good enough for them anyway. Worst comes I’ll simply have to lower my labour fee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home