Friday, May 19, 2006

TGIF

Thank God It's Friday..........

Lets run through the day.

Met with my "TALL" brudder daoshu to watch davinci code...... and it was one hell of a convincing 'Mind F*ck". Nevertheless full of lies and half truths to make an interesting story.
Great for a movie but TERRIBLE for its implications. What if someone actually took this Sh*t for real?!!!!!

DAN Brown.... (I hope I don't get sue'd for this but) If there was an anti christ. You'd be IT.



Next I went to work.... YES!! last day of the week.
Well Corianderleaf is open on Sats too but somehow Dom has been kind to me and seldom puts me up to work. (Considering she pushes me every other day of the week!)

Today was bad.. Real Bad. It's one of those "I worked every day at home on my design stuff and every night reaching home in the wee hours of night" thing. Your body is stressed and your zest for life has been robbed off you. (Not cuz I watched that mind f movie)

My eyes were listless... And I had no motivation to even move my legs.

Things didn't help when I kept getting scolded for conflicting instructions.

XX: "Don't care about that. You go Go do this and do it this way"

YY: "Why you doing this, and this way!!!? It's wrong"


ZZ: "How come you not there doing the work when everyone is busy?" (Cuz I was BUSY doing what XX told me to do in the first place!")


So if all of them ARE my managers who do I follow?

Nevertheless... The place is great and the people are good. Check out the webpage if you have the time

haha....... Well the worst is over and I can chill out over the weekend.... Oh sh*t..... I am supposed to have a recall this SAT... So much for my chilling out. Oh well.



Hee well I did run off earlier today and we popped by PITSTOP cafe once again.. haha.
Seems to be a hot fav in terms of hangouts for the guys these days... Well good for Tim( The Co-owner) anyway.

Oh and we played this really fun game.... starts with C.. haha some card game forgot the name suddenly but its a building your territory and 'sabo'ing' people thing... Really balanced and funfilled with strategies.

Last but not least..... Yes Rachel I'll Blog you one day..... but I think I wrote too long an entry already haha... Tomorrow se how ba.

P.S. If anyone bothers to read this blog or notice anything, I've put the links of both Cor.leaf and pitstop! Hey! This is free advertising man! I should get paid for this!.

1 Comments:

Blogger pitstop said...

its citadel :P Thanks for dropping by and glad that you guys like the game. Hope to see you guys again.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home