Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bananas!


This happened like last Sunday but I simply HAD to talk about it.

It's mother's day and all and the guys asked me out for some BBall so I woke up at the unusually early timing of 930am. I walked out of my room, down the stairs and saw my parents having breakfast. That day it was toast. Kinda rare actually since my mum normally buys' breakfast but I guess she got sick of the kids waking up just in time for lunch and running out of the house to meet someone for it.

"Mornin!", I said.

Still half asleep I walked into the kitchen to get a cup of water. It was then.... Yes then... that I heard the most interesting arguement this year!

MUM: XXX SIEW XXX XXX ( This is to protect ma dad's id but my pals probably know my his full name anyway)!!! OMIGOD.... The person who left the BANANAS on top of the toaster to toast his bread MUST have no BRAINS.

DAD: The person who PUT the BANANAS on the toaster to start with has EVEN LESS brains! (How do you get less then none? hmmm anyway...)

MUM:What do you mean by that?! You see the BANANAS on top of the oven toaster dunno how to take them off ah? Why is your mind so one tracked....... Such a typical engineer.

DAD: If it was me I wouldn't have put the BANANAS on top of the oven in the first place! That's how I'm trained! I PREVENT accidents NOT SOLVE them!

MUM: (standing beside me..... Looks at me and shrugs)

JeRmS: Doesn't he realise how much of a peabrain he sounds like right now? Err.... Nevermind... I didn't say that.

So much for happy mothers day... I kept getting tempted to cut in and give my wise arse remarks but me and ma old man aint got the best of history together so I simply left the house for my ball game. I promptly told em the story and laughed my arse off.... In the end I was cursed with an excrutiating stomach pain that lasted half a day.

At the end of it all... the only comment I heard from my so called pals was...

"So Did you eat the BANANAS?"

Retribution

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home