Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hair dresser............ He SUCKS!

I just cut my hair......And now i regret it.......

All RSM's fault.... Keep TRYING to force me to cut and then I got irritated with my own hair in the end........ Now it's WORSE.

I told the man.

Trim the sides, tidy the top and back and leave my fringe long.

End up he cuts my top REALLY short, and trims my sides so much that he sneakily cut of both edges of my fringe. And when he realises what a buffoon he's been and that he had cut a hole on the side of my fringe, he asked,

"Err you said you didn't want to cut your fringe right?"

(And I was like thinking yeah you f*cking cut a hole on both sides liao now leave the centre of my fringe so long for what.)

After saying that he simply left the rest of my fringe there and now I look like a doofus with an obvious hair disaster unless I put wax or gel to cover up.

Nothing's going right for me these days...... sobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home