Saturday, May 20, 2006

CONTROVERSY

Alrights......
Today is the day I shall talk about beloved RACHEL....... (Special request.. Plus I didn't go out so there's nothing to talk about)

Well well...My buddy and pal for some 6-7 years eh? And all you can do is go out with boyfriend and looking for me each and everytime you have a problem. Lol.

Ok maybe you ain't half as bad as the intro haha I'm just being mean. (But touch your heart babe)

Hee.. Well since I'm on the topic of you, I'd might as well go all out and put up some picture! Starting with the birth of the evil twin of mine herslef! haha.

"Momma always needed a new mop for the floor"

MANY would probably scream at the sight of these pics but....... I DON'T CARE..........
so ya. ( Rachel.... controversy should have been spelt as RACHEL in the first place)

1st up would actually be the SFX choir (where we first met)... Dumb place with a world of scandals. Haha. One of which should never be told to the world again! For those who know shuddap!... hee... But for those who don't, I'm gonna tickle ya balz by saying it's got something to do with LLLLL!


Never the less.. Rachel has always been there.

"secondary days were a blast!'

All though our secondary years I must say life would have been alot more dull without ya

Next up would be on my EX darling(End of sec days-early JC)..... Haha... (Sorry but I was too tempted and had to bring it up.)

"Surgically seperated, We are"

She'd Probably be pissed that I put up this pick but ya. Like I said.. I don't care...
You had to introduce this person to me didn't you. Haha. Well I cannot say that I regretted it but I think she'd beg to differ so ya.

Then there were the years when the two of us were simply to retarded and bored... (end of jc years)

Come to think of it I really DID comply to most of ya silly requests.... Even this!!!
(The next pic DID stun ppl hence removed... haha)

I vaguely remember that the 2 of us had our own better halves when this was taken....
Well If I can agree to wear my sec sch Uniform 3 Years after I left...
I'd probably do anything...

Last but not least..... Now you are in UNI 2nd year and I'm about to enter the same uni and hostel as you!!!!...... Cannot imagine whats going to happen next..

"Momma freaked out when she discovered there were two of us"

Oh well.. I Guess everyone's just gotta stay tuned to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home