Friday, June 02, 2006

Stupid Signs.

Have you ever encountered a situation whereby someone does something that is so "DUH" that you don't even know how to react? Well I encounter it all the time! In FACT I'm probably the one who's doing the "Duh" thing in the first place...... But that's not the point...

Today we are going to talk about DUH sign boards...

Well the discovery that Thailand was the land of smiles was one thing... But looking at their

signboards... Me and Jason probably figured out why they were giggling at each other half the time. (And NO... it wasn't simply cuz we looked retarded.

"Now we know where SUPER man "And the counter REFUSED to accept
goes during his free time" coins cuz they were to heavy."




The most shocking thing of all is that I thought Thailand was bad.... If you fair folks DO bother to look carefully..... Singapore is WORSE!!!!

" Finally it's safe to steal again!"
Sign boards! Posters!! Everything! Eek....

Example......

And Ben said... "Watch out!!!"

The biggest coconut in the area landed smack on my head...

"It hit me so hard I died from laughing"


And the ULTIMATE show stopper was shot by my NOKIA 7280... (The lipstick phone that performs worse than crap.) Nevertheless... my $79 Bluetooth adaptor that I bought eons ago (yes I was ripped off... Bought it from apple....) is cranky and refuses to be recognised by my computer so I can’t display it here.... ( I will when I’ve finally solved the problem)

Well.... Lets just describe it. I was cycling past a bus stop and it totally made me do a jam break just to take the photo.

It’s a picture of a drawing..... (drum roll).........

(tombstone) Mummy...... (tombstone) Daddy...........and me (creepy looking drawing of a girl)

MORE importantly. The slogan and firm it’s advertising for.

“UNITE FOR CHILDREN... UNITE AGAINST AIDS.”

UNICEF.

Someone shoot the creative director.... This stuff is bad for the mental development of kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home