Sunday, June 18, 2006

The BABE of all BABES

So what makes the Babe of all babes so hot?

Is it cuz of her figure?

Last time maybe.

Is it cus of her looks?

I must say it plays a part.

Or is she just plain cool?

In my opinion, the babe of all babes is simply so because she never ceases to impress me.

What's the most ATTRACTIVE point of a woman? Such questions I have asked myself since the dawn of time and I still haven't gotten my answer. People ask me what sort of girls do I like and many times I could not answer. Even if I find the person extremely beautiful, I still may not be attracted to her. In general I like teh demure fair skinned lady with big eyes and a cheeky smile. Yet things can change in the blink of an eye.

Chemistry plays the main part. 2 People of totally different backgrounds and characters can get along just fine if there's that one special element that not even your best of friends can put a finger on.

So why does it always have to be that I seldom get attracted to most of the beautiful of ladies? Maybe it's an inferiority complex. Maybe it's just a lack of chemistry. Nevertheless it's not like I shun all the babes, I just never had much luck with them....... Lol

okok..... the more I try to make sense the more senseless it sounds......

Oh well...... I've always mentioned that's what I love about life.
All the STUPID encounters that you have to face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home