Monday, June 12, 2006

The Things People Do

Here are some of the wierd things that have been happening around me... Well... To me at least.

Have you ever stopped and stared at someone doing something or something that has ALREADY been done by someone and wonder...

"WHY THE HECK DID THEY DO THAT?!"

The 1st thing that many considered wierd that happened to me recently would be my hair change. Well I can't say that it was EXACTLY what I had wanted, but why is everyone making such a big fuss about it? And to think I am wanting to add a few purple streaks to match the gold and blonde....

Well to all the people who says my hair is wierd... You're wierd too..

The funniest part actually came when I was walking along AMK. Dressed in a T-shirt, shorts and slippers, I walked straight into a group of 3 young punks all with the same dressing style and hair as me! One's fringe was red, one brown and one light brown... And all 3 of THEM were STARING at me.... Haha...

I swear that if we stood in a line we'd look like some television advert for hair colours or something.

Well the next thing wierd would be food related...

Why would people go to such a great lengths, leaving nothing but an ounce of food on the dinner plate, just so that they don't have to keep it or do the washing? Sometimes I truely believe that they'd save more energy washing up then trying to avoid things... Then again it could just be a game to them. Something fun to liven up their boring lives.

Last but not least. After every meal there has to be the toilet visit...( well within a day or two at least)

Isn't it frustrating to see an empty bottle of shampoo? Or a squeezed out empty tube of tooth paste? SOME PEOPLE.... I will not say who..... I will not say in MY HOUSE... I will NOT SAY sharing the same bath room... Would rather wash themselves with nothing but the most meagre if reminence of soapy water than to simply get a new bottle. Better yet! DON'T use whats not there! Don't Shower or shampoo! Depending on what's missing.

And what I ENCOUNTER MOST of all would be ...


Either they think that the last 3 squares of the toilet paper would save their lives...... Or all the tree hugging grass kissing nature activists refuse to waste this last bit and get a new roll for use.

All in all, it's a wierd world we live it... All readers including myself would probably think

"Who on earth would bother to take a picture of a thing like that?!"

Hey... Haven't you noticed? I'm probably the wierdest one of all.
Oh well.... heidi ho hum...... Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home