Saturday, June 10, 2006

Unhappy

It is already sunday morning (440 am) I just came back from MOS (my first visit) and spent like quite bit there. After which half the bottle of chivas regal was still left there and the rest of the guys were still bitching about how we should get some money off the girls for getting on to our drinks and not to finish the bottle while they were away.

Tsk tsk... so much for generosity haha but I guess they are right. You should'nt simply throw away money just like that. (like me) but yeah. All's fine and dandy. I still love the guys ( you know what I mean) and definitely love the women.

Nonetheless I still didn't have the time to touch on my painting and I would think that I'm gonna have to rush all day and night tomorrow just to finish it.

Oh well.... the saddest thing is yet to be announced. All my CLOSE friends won't be able to attend my 21st birthday party at the end of the month. Well not all but a majority of them would either be confined in the army if not they are currently overseas or WORKING... So much for my grand event and all. Not to mention that the majority of the people that aren't in singapore are actually the girls! Well technically I don't mind. I'm the kinda person that loves to spend time with my pals be it a guy or girl. BUT... I'm also a people pleaser and I would THINK that many people would be disappointed by the fact that the female population would be less than even half of the original intent.

WHAT the hell I say... I'm trying to celebrate my life into adulthood here. Not start a match making agency. So screw those who can't come ( errr no offence lol) and just have a ball of a time I say. i would definitely prefer my special day to be spent with a special someone IF I HAD ONE but yeah.... Love and life has not been as kind to me as most people and hence if that is how it has to be, then that is how I'm going to accept it.

No questions asked.

Jealousy and hate would definitely be the fall of mankind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home