Thursday, June 15, 2006

SOMEONE LEND ME 300 BUCKS! and lend me a lorry


Like I always say..... I'm a sentimental fool...

I was clicking on my OWN u tube post (which is at the bottom right of the blog shoulder) and watched it again for fun.

Really brings in so many fond memories of the ACJ experience. MORE importantly towards the end of the clip I suddenly realised something important....

After graduating from the school some 3 years later........ I STIL HAVEN"T taken back my POT!!!!!
Grrrrr 300 bucks and a hopeful wish the Mr Alan Dunn (the mentor!) still remembers me and I'll be getting it back! only problem is how on EARTH am I suppose to transport it home and where am I to put it? Hmmmmmmmm Bother.....

Someone please lend me the money and a lorry...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's a handsome piece of wood.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home