Monday, June 19, 2006

Self awareness


Today is the day I bitch about self awareness...

I mean it's ok to be vain.... I mean won't the world be an ugly place if everyone goes out without giving a hoot about their exterior appearances?

I went to the gym with my neighbour and I met these few others (her friends). They are like in the army and they were still going to the gym EVERYDAY!and you should check out their builds!...... wow..... the will power. Wish I had that. But what about the people who are happy and proud just to sit around and bum. Liqing,(my colleague at work) made a superb comment.

"Wah they make themselves to nice and big now later they 30+++ liaos still will bother to train meh? then in the end all sag and stuff"

I mean to each their own. I always wanted to get a good beautiful 8 pack and take a photo saying

"hey..... that was me! 10 years ago! (which i lost and reverted to what I am now in 6 weeks)"

But the only thing I'm having is a 6 pack of beer waiting in the fridge for me.

Can anyone be truely happy?

Well I'm not going to dwindle on about this issue.....

Next we have self awareness on our own attitudes..

Someone called me and asked "Hey someone told me that I'm really selfish and self centred... Am I?"

The next thing I knew, that person literally treated me as a "when it's convenient for them then they answer you and throw tentrums on you without warning" but I'm cool with that.
Just gotta get used to it.

The thing is that if you truely are selfish and self centred, then what I say now wouldn't go through would it? Not to mention all the politics involved in containing the subject that we were talking about.

People should just stop asking such questions. Sometimes I ask it too. But it takes a real MAN (or WOMAN) to admit to the fact that they themselves have such faults which brings us full circle to where we began. Self awareness...

My mum scolded me claiming how self justified I am and that everyone in the house had to see my face and colour.
Well.... The truth is. I am! And I've known that for a long time! But I keep telling her. "So prove me wrong and i'll conform." Never did happen.

At the end of the day..... My conclusion is.
Humans can never be pleased. Tell them what they want to hear and life COULD be better. They say best friends tell the truth. I say. Keep telling the truth and you'd be losing your best friend. Nothing wrong with being political. White lies are fine..Just don't do something that could harm someone else. Errr not to say I lie to all you folks... but yeah you get the meaning........

This has been yet another meaningless entry from jerms cuz he has nothing better to talk about... THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home