Sunday, July 02, 2006

21st BIrthday bash!

So yeah I turned 21..... Not much of a deal really ahahah I think I was hyping it more than it deserved but I must really thank my momma for footing the bill and helping out and all, not to mention putting a strict rule on the banning of "sabo"ing me on my bday haha (you suckers gotta wait till next time) . (Thanks mum! power la you!@ muarks)

In anycase I really wanted this party to be damn power and special, intending to get dj, sound systema nd all BUT..... Thanks to a whole lota morons who decided to back out (plus the rest who happen not to be in sg) I changed my mind.
tips are all but welcomed
Nevertheless I thank ye all for comin' and the extra drinks you all brought made the bar a success and I'm sorry I didn't get DRUNK cuz yeah I was waiting for more people and could not afford to K.O. before the rest came just to kick my dead carcassa around a bit and leave.

So yup yup... Here's the almost forgiven list......(and they'll be forgiven if they remember to at least msg me happy birthday before july 3rd ends if not you'll be condemned!)

Ben (for not being free on sat for tea! But already half forgiven)
Rachel (national team! whoopee!)
Yunz
Ting
Andrew... etc etc.......... If you have the thickness in your skin to think you are on the list, you probably are.

Pictures would be posted shortly as soon as my bum of a sister brrings back the digi cam....
Thanks to all who came!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home