Monday, July 03, 2006

Birthday special.

Today was great!!!!!!!.......

Everything was great. other than the unforgetable (maybe)unforgivable(if she doesnt return) aunt of mine who had to spoil my morning by borrowing money AGAIN... (but that'll be a topic another time)

1st of all everyone in my list of unforgivables are FORGIVEN! They all remembered to msg me! yay! (so touched....sobs)

Next I bumped into Lion King while I was waiting at starbucks for Reiko! Amazing I say.. Haven't seen her in years! And there she is.. suddenly runs up to me on my 21st bday and wishes me on the spot and just nice her flight is tomorrow!


Next comes
Reiko! Yay! My shopping, photo taking, makan, movie watching walking talking strolling babe of the day! (Whew.... try saying that in one breath! Thanks!)




It was kinda embarassing to que for the machine and not know what to do considering how old we were and how young the people taking the shots around us were. But hey! We both look young (I think) and I wanted a photo to use for my orientation ap hahah (not to mention some pic for keeps!)

We met Shaun! at TCC and he gave us free cake (though we couldn't finish) but it was great and a whole day of shopping got me a new shirt from topshop (thanks to the voucher from cor leaf ppl love yal!)

The day finally ended with SUPERMAN RETURNS!

Nothing fantastic..... An overall good performance but very forgetable. Many scenes made me sleepy too.

So it's back to Reik's place and home again.

Good company, food and shopping and acomplishing most of what i wanted to do today made it all feel complete. Not to mention the messages from all ma beloved bud's and pals alike... This has made this year's bday definitely special.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home