Thursday, July 13, 2006

Net connection and stuff

Not that I haven't been blogging or wanting to blog but my net connection seems to go whack every now and then. In FACT the prev entry was jammed and I only JUST realised its now!

I pay (well my dad does) more than a hundred bucks a day to get so called "server like" speeds of 30 mbps and I couldn't even load my google search site this morning...

Stupid connection....

Anyway it's time to talk about 2 of the the cutest babies on the planet! Babester Andrea and ma baby Michelle


"Just what I've always wanted.... a stupid crown of my name on my head!"
The dynamic duo ran to me one day.

Babesters: "Kor kor do you want to eat pizza?"
Then they hand over a sheet of paper with their scribbly handwriting. -pizza- -cheese-

Jerms : "Erm ok babes. I'll have pizza!"

B'sters: "Here you go!"... They run over and hands me a bucket with a shovel and a ball.

Jerms: "This isn't pizza!"

At that moment the two of them suddenly gave me the most innocent of puppy eyes and go

B'sters: "Opps I'm sorry... ok wait" and they run of...

Next they run back again and this time they give me a toy oven..

B'sters: "Pizza! Nah!"

Jerms: "Hey!!!! how can I eat this! I think you should use this to cook the pizza first"

And so it goes the cycle of throwing misc nonsense at me till I finally settled for a tamborine...(for obvious size and shape reasons)

Jerms: "MMM yum... this looks like a pizza. So can I eat it now?"

B'sters: "Yup.. but WAIT!!!..... kOR KOR... If you want to eat the pizza you must also eat the bucket the shovel and the stove together!"

-.-

I have lost the battle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home