Tuesday, August 22, 2006




Sleepy... Wanted to upload some pics onto my webshots but err ya... tomorrow ba haha...

Anyway the only thing other than advertisment watching at 4-D class that was worth my day was definitely the "Drifting" assignment(also for the same class)....


Someone... I won't say who... But I think her pic is going to appear soon.... suggested going to a cemetery to do the exercise.


Anyway it was all cool... could have been better if we did it closer into the night cuz that was when the raw emotions were and the loss of the ability to use our eyes would lead us to be guided by our other senses....
BUT as to all things that we normally do there was a big BUT..... Yiz had to go for pageant and dinner beckons.....

I'm going to bed... IT's 4 10 am....

TTFN tatafornow.
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home