Monday, July 24, 2006

JeRmS Has DonE it Again!!!


Yes its true.... JeRmS caught a Germ..... hahah

The irony that I 'm being called JeRmS and I'm the most prone to sickness and flu's than anyone else that I know.

*Atchoo...*

First I thought it was just the dust NOW I KNOW i'm sick... oh well hope I recover before hall camp next mon.

Anyway bought new specs!! hahah V nice! Whoo!

Haven't collected it but I'm already in full anticipation!. Shopping with Charlene was great. She's great!!! Whoo! and we caught a movie too! How much do you love me... Artsy is all I can say. It literally portrays every form of sexual and non sexual love in every angle possible and as colourful as the plot sounds, the music was totally in sync too... For the love of film, I give it 4 stars. But if you can't take the "eros" and espcially hate art films..... STAY OUT


Hee anyway I'm really playing around with my new found toy! WEBCAM! whoo! courtesy of Beatrice! (yay!) So I guess you'd be seeing more pics from now on...



Grr!!!.... (That's how us monsters say hello!)

TTFN Tata for now...
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home