Sunday, July 23, 2006

SIO!!!


I was glancing at photos and I saw this pic recently taken at Esther's birthday.

Even though ester wasn't in the picture ( and it was her party), this was thr group I hung out most withh in my early JC years and I couldnt help but remember the years and happenings and YES.... HOW SAM TRIED TO JIO STEPH!!!!!!!

Haha... It's a bitch for me to blog about this and make it public (considering I wasnt directly involved AND I may not be accurately portraying it) but hey... You 2 are happy now and history is all about laughing and learning...

It was a cool night and the couple sat side be side on their seats... So close yet so far, you could almost hear the thumping of their hearts as their levels of anxiety grow with each passing moment. It was apparent that our male hero has been interested in our dear fair lady for the longest time and yet even with titanic proportions of hinting, our hero hasn't made the final move. This was the night.

Seconds passed, then mins. Before they knew it, the hour had gone by...

Hero: "Erm..."

The silence of the moment was broken. Even though the atmosphere was surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the busy city life many floors below, the icy silence between them had finally been shattered.

Fair Lady (FL): "Yup?" (Full of hope and longing)

Hero: "oh it's nothing"

Slightly dismayed, our FL sits back and sighs. There was tension building up, not the sort that would resort into violence, but rather the sweet kind, frustrated by the wanting to express your inner feelings yet to humble and shy to do so. Many more minutes passed.

Hero: "Erm..."
FL: "Yeah?"
Hero: "Oh nothing."
FL: "What do want?" (slightly annoyed)
Hero: "Can I hold your hand?"

Grabbing our hero's hand, our FL held it in her dainty palms almost as if she had been wanting to do so from the very begining. Slightly taken aback, our hero goes back into a state of solice and quietness.

The evening went by. Every moment felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. It seemed like an eternity before the next line came on. (But our viewers have probably gotten the point and I'll cut the chase short)

FL: "It's getting late lets go home"
Hero: "Wait I wanted to ask you something."
FL: "So what is it?"
Hero: "Will you be my gf?"
FL: "OK la ok la.... lets o back already..."

And they lived happily ever after!
(Don't kill me if you read this!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home