Saturday, August 19, 2006

NTU


My apologies to the brothers sisters and strangers who bother to read my blog.

I've been having a serious deficit when it comes to having sleep these days and somehow the net connection in my school loves to give me problems so ya....

Well since I last blogged I've had hall camp and 2 weeks of school! So I'll breifly talk about it

Hall 6:

I freakin puked my guts out on the first day... Just plain tired? Or maybe a stomach flu but I guess introduction day isn't all that important ya? Nothing much to talk about the camp except that it was a blast! Everything was great except for the part whereby the INGRATES of my group decided to split the hampers that we painstakingly won amongst themselves whilest I was returning props and stuff to the seniors and the only thing they can say was.....

"Eh there's nothing left from the hampers.... Who ask you not to be there when we splitting.... If you want anything can go around asking those who took and see who can spare you stuff ba."

Hey want me to beg? Over my dead body... I mean it was a team effort man... Even to those who didn't attend the full camp should have at least recieved a cut... Dunno what the F^^k yal thinking cuz if I were there the items would've been split ALL ways..... I don't even wanna remind em that one of the hampers (Best banner) was ALMOST fully to my credit.....

grrr..... but nothing to lament about now that it's over.

School:
-foundation drawing = Nude model in front of your face so stop staring and draw!!!
-2D workshop = Hey take a chill pill. You went into the first tutorial drunk but hand up your stuff and all is cool.
-3D workshop = Mr Vice Dean of the school is teaching this lesson but he's even cooler than the other average geezers so chat.... and I do mean CHAT
-4D workshop = Yay! advertisements magazines and photo discussion times.....

Western Art History...= WAH.......!!! (feeeeeeeeel)
LIT = You have got to experience the true power of articulation!

Apart from having little sleep thanks to a fun filled life in hall and waking up at 8 every morning (cuz yes my time table is damn early....) I've taken up capoeira and rock climbing and possibly lindy hop dance.

Would write in again soon.... no Photos to upload cuz they are all in my lappie in sch!.

I Need tO GeT Me OnE oF tHosE!


TTFN tatafornow..
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home