Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Tale Of 2 Beaches

The sun, the sand and ooo yes... The beach! Whoo!

Went to harbor front at 9 am! (means I only slept for 4 hrs grr..) just to discover that no one from pedros was there!...

After a few last min phone calls, I was depressed and contemplated on leaving the place but thankfully a few people from the other groups (namely francis, greg and cheryl-ann) recognised me! (yay!) And decided to "adopt" me into their gang.



Feel guilty for leaving me alone pedros!

  • Sentosa290706


  • In any case spent a short but fun time there before I had to rush down to East coast for a Sand Castle building competition (Which I was semi conned into going) just to realise that my stupid watch was slow by a GOOD 1.5 HRS!!!

    Eek... had to rush down in a cab which cost a sweet 10 smackers which is alot for the REALLY broke me.

    Nevertheless.... despite the monster bratty kids around me...(pardon the language cuz everyone knows I love kids and kids love me...But not that day at least plus I'm a monster myself! haha) at least I got to meet the 2 beautiful lovely ladies who shocked me with their ages which I shall not disclose... haha (And their cool names... Danielle and Juvian)

  • Sandcastles!


  • Anyway all in all I barely slept in a week and I'm tired as hell from games at sentosa, wrestling children all morning and having to build 2 sand castles cuz my aunt is a B.U.M.



    Hall camp is in less than 12 hours time... I need to sleep.

    Oh well I brightened some photos and shrunk most of the images for viewing purposes. It's still good enough for the developement of photos but if you wanna be "ngaio" and start asking for the full sized one's be my guest and tag me or mail me at jerms87654321@gmail.com

    call me... no wait... don't I'm SLEEPING...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home