Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My life SUCKS

Let me briefly talk about my life in the past ! month.

1st week.
Bought a new pair of frameless specs. $270 to replace the prev titanuim pair $280 (That was stolen) LOST
Was in hall camp and somehow my Fossil watch($135. birthday gift from sister less than a month old.) disappeared... Dunno how dunno when... LOST.

2nd week.
My bball $80. Seldom used... first time bring to court only got stolen. I was playing a game with Alex etc. put the ball down beside my bag at the court. LOST.

My best gal pal finally pissed me off and I snapped at her cuz she has been plain anal to me for the past TWO years. The conversation ended with. "Obviously I'm not good enough to be your friend so there." Never talked since.

3rd week.
I brought in a few bottles of alcohol in a bag and the bag hit the floor...
Lychee liquor bottle smashed... My pencil BAG ,box and car ruined.

I lost my less than a month old frameless specs ($270) when I was changing in a toilet in orchard MRT. Ran back to look for it. LOST.

4th week.

My mum was like Hey boy I need the cam next week cuz I'm going melbourn for a hol. "No prob"
Next thing i know, Bridget asked us to hand her CD of photos of our work.
Casio exilim. $700+++.Not that I didnt take the pics but some werent clear so I retook and while Taking photos faced down slipped and SMASHED lens first now jammed cannot turn on nor off.

Stayed up all night till 530 am to work on project to be presented at 9 am.
Waited till 1430Hrs... 5.5hrs later just as It was my turn to present, lesson was over so Lilian siad that I'll present next week.

Told someone that I liked her. She replies. "AH.... ok..." Later that night she tells me "etc etc.... I'm waiting for XXX(a good friend of mine) dear to deliver.... to me...."

* In the course of the month I fell sick 3 times and coughed blood just yesterday. My voice... in the 2 top choirs @ schooling level last time has been damaged beyond repair. 4 weeks sore throat straight.

I Don't know about you people... BUT CURRENTLY... I FU*KING hate to be me.

**I'll update something happy when I have the mood.

ttfn tata for now.
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home