Sunday, September 17, 2006

MOON CAKES

Ok I realise how emo I've been lately and concluded no one wants to here the ramblings of an emo dude online. HENCE I shall blog a seperate blog when I wanna emo haha.....

In anycase. It's mooncake galore!!!!!!!

Haha... Hall 6 is selling moon cakes as part of a canvasing fund raising event and I would appreciate it if all you people out there (friends and strangers alike) would place an order or two with me!!!!

The leaflet is up there so take a look!!...
Haha the irony... A friend of mine was asking me to buy moon cakes from him just before I got the task and...... IT EXACTLY THE SAME BRAND! haha......

Tag me on your orders or sms me! Jerms............. 90042223 (I know I shouldn't post my number here but.. whatever)

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home