Friday, September 15, 2006

Happiest days.

Yiz was telling me. You know what ?

The happiest days of my life was in the 3 or 4 days when I was doing my video for ADM entrance exams. I have watched her video and through it I thoroughly understood what she meant.

Honestly speaking, I've watched it several times already to figure out what makes it work and after listening to her statement, I begun to realise the joy that was exuding out from the video straight into the subconscience mind of the viewer. Everyone who has seen it cannot help but feel happy. I would post it online if I could but then she may sue me for copy write haha.

As for my own video, it was personal, and it made me happy too. I cried twice for it and after it was complete, I was truely happy.

Considering how horrid my life has been these past 3 over years, I actually had a brilliant day last sunday celebrating Jared's Birthday and at Daoshu's departure. (Which I wanted to blog that following day itself but my com crashed twice!!!! )

It was a mixed gathering of sorts around the lunch table but the sight of all the farmiliar faces that had gathered was simply great. We laughed and joked all the way and dated to memories dating as far back as our lower primary days. Some memories so vivid one's self that you could almost hear the voices of yesteryear being played over and over. Yet with each contribution, the already claer images just seemed to form an entirely bigger picture; piecing pictures of the puzzle that almost went bleak into oblivion.

I laughed all day and when night came we gathered once again at the airport.

The last of our final good byes for the next phase of our lives. David, Yong Sheng, MAT, JR, Bird, and many mor have all flown over seas and those that were left were those that came.

"Eh how come so few of us here ah?"
"Cuz we're the only ones left dude."

Ties have been forged and not forgotten. Yet the insecurities of being left out remain. Will they truely be imortalised forever? Time will tell.

Nevertheless it was a heartwarming moment to remember and It definitely brightened my week ahead.

Happiness is when someone remembers you.
Happiness is when you feel that nothing you have done was in vain.
Has anything that I have done been truely appreciated through time?

TTFN

JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home