Saturday, April 12, 2008

hmmm rantings

After reading several blogs (includes my own cuz it reminds me of my thoughts back then) and listening to the lyrics of songs (cuz I normally only listen to tunes rather than words) Plus looking back at some other non related issues, I've come to that point in time again. A realization of slight jealousy. (Yes this breaks the rules of being a MAN!) But it is mild.

It's not so much an outright jealous issue. It's more like a I'm glad they can all change and be happy now. Just wondered why they were so unwilling to change back then and so happy to do so now.

I guess its just my way of handling things. Undeserving of reciprocation. Overly judgmental and
conclusive. I suck... (haha another judgment and conclusion!)

Still i wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this,
With anyone but you,
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind,
Many reflections I must make.

#Rule8 a man may fall anytime, as long as he learns how to become a better one later.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home