Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dolls and Props

I REALLY need to be spending more time on my other work. However, as usual I end up spending the most time on stuff that I like the most.

In any case... Here's what we've been doing



I was extraodinarily happy about the cactus cuz I had it in my design set sketches and wahla! Daiso sells it for 2 bucks....! Whew... Almost wasted time making my own clay models.!












And there's the star of the show! DaRen~! better known as "Da(4) Ren(2)" and his cat yiz.

Quote
Yiz "do you like the leg? I purposely made it un even wan!"
JeRmS "Why? Then isn't it harder to animate?"
Yiz "hmm but cute right?"

(err well it isn't gonna be moving much but ya.... haha I guess it's cuter =))

Yiz "like the blue handle?"
JeRmS "Whats that for?"
Yiz "to animate the butt!"
JeRmS "I think you've been psycho'ed by rigging class haha" ( to non animators... stop motion does not really require physical handles to animate)

Cute as always Yiz is... sometimes I'm not sure what she's thinking, but cute and brilliant non the less.

Last but not least here's a pic of the sky that Bernard Kader and ken have put up recently haha. It's... Cool....
Ladders got used well though. ahha

#rule5 a man must not show favouritism! (not too much at least)

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home