Thursday, April 03, 2008

Ad Drawing pt 2

Well I decided to work on my second project for advanced drawing and clear it asap hence I spent about half an hour clearing out an idea with photoshop and ran upstairs to work it out.

This is more or less my fav of the lot
I planned it to be roughly 4 seconds doing a head turn. However, my original plan of four drawings dropped to 3 cuz of 2 reasons.

I wanted the final product to look like this but gave up...
I got too engrossed drawing and working out the look of the 3rd that I think I'll wreck the entire piece if I layer a 4th on top.

So this is how it ended.
In anycase, it did not turn out how I wanted it to BUT... It's good enough as a 2nd piece for the final so i'll stop here. Time spent clocked from 12 midnight till 330 am now.

And yes it's going to be a stop mo again haha.
Stop mo, Chalk and charcoal, about 1.2m x 0.9 m
P.S. note to self, haha the KETCHUP song played when I put on the final TOUCHUP. hee...
After I touchup and composite I'll upload the vid of both.
#Rule 7 a man must know what he wants and stop when necessary!

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home