Friday, May 02, 2008

i've Survived...

It's finally the supposed end of a year in ADM.

However our extended deadlines have pushed our long awaited break to the 6th of may. However, with shooting covered, we can finally ease up and work at our own pace.



Thats my first crappy reel.

Well I'd love to upload DA'ren but he's still in the work in progress stage. so Id just put up a few more stills.


We so we scaled the roofs of ADM to recce for my master plan, laid down in a circle on the prickly grass, witnessed a shooting star and screamed "I SURVIVED YEAR 2"!! *smiles*


And since today was Eileen (our mentor's) BIRTHDAY!! we invited a special guest JIMMY!!!!!



We actually went there and sang her the "WEEEEEEE" version of happy birthday... hahah (I'll talk about it and upload another time) And bought her a Famous Amos cookie and 3 Roses!



Well, there's much to edit and though it's almost the end of a grueling sleepless and tedious project, the memories would stay (oh gosh I'm so sappy, sobs) forever Forever forever....

"SO TELL ME..... Is this the end or the begining of SOME KIND?" HIA HIa Hia....

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home