Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Are We There Yet?

I finally submitted my Animation Reel and I'm still dying from Rigging... Havent even worked on Stop mo for the longest time eek!

DarRen must be so sad.

Oh well. Had to destress so I whipped out a pencil and pen (at ken's expense) and drew 2 pics.

This is just a random drawing of a Generic head using generic proportions....


This is suppose to be a quick 10 min rendering of animation's very own Durga. (I shall give her a prettier name next time just for being nice haha)

Everyone says the drawings suck and after shooting it with iPhoto (which inverts the drawings) you'll see even more mistakes!!! haha.... 'Mada Mada Dane'

Guess I've really started to lose my drawing edge haha. Hols is the time to train and watch movies! Counting down.... 5 days.

TTFNtatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home