Friday, December 01, 2006

MIstaken Identity

Ive come to realise recently that Ive been having alot of evil twins!!!! (hahah and me and the real TWINNIE thought we were the only two...

Nontheless... here's the hall of fame...

Bin. A rare person who seems to understand me hence potentially evil
PingApong. Some how or rather we DO looked matched!!! so matched that people ask if you are my sister haha..
Last but not least........... (drum roll)

I think its not Bei Hor that gets the hall of fame in terms of alikeness....

Tell me honestly. You got character don't deny. Within 1 day 2people have mistaken him as my brother and vice versa even tough they supposedly know who we are!!!.. well sorta.

PingApong knew I he was coming over but first impression was.. "eh your brother ah... instead of eh your friend is here"

Nigel Wong! I think he didn't mistake me as Neo's brother!!! And to think I used to know him during the Cat high years.

i'll put photos when i can find my darn card reader...

TTFN tatafornow.

JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home