Sunday, October 15, 2006

Truly Happy

Yesterday was brilliant.

I had a long sleep and woke only at 12 feeling totally refreshed and energized. Following which I went to the Catholic Spiritual Centre to attend a prep facilitator’s retreat course which totally revitalized my spirit. Lots of prayers and lots of answers were given and received. I even met Adriel and Rebecca who were there as facilitators in prep too!

Next in line was “White’s” birthday! Whoo!! (we decided to let black be known as white for a day… an oxymoron)

Free flow Brewerkz(Golden Ale), Sauvignon Blanc, Reds, champagne and drinks as well as fantastic Northern Indian cuisine. What more can you ask for… and though some may disagree, some of his NUS friends were HOT! Haha.

Having a shitty 2 months of school, Thursday’s stint at rushing my essay through till Friday lesson really hit the spot.

“I NEED TO DRINK”

And whoala! GOD answered my calling with a little help from al’whitey that day. Went home later and played basketball this morning. My ankle got busted, I got burnt and I’m aching all over… BUT… How fun it is to feel this again. I love my life. Well for now haha……..

Hopefully Black.. (his white day has expired) will send me some of his bday pics and I’ll load em up!

TTFN tatafor now

JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home