Friday, November 17, 2006

w850i

Been trying to update my blog all week but the school connection too slow and bizzare so my entries can't come up.

Anyway........ here's a copy and paste of what I WANTED to say

Been having a spanking good time with my new phone lately. BUT with the lacking of auto focus etc on its 2M pixel cam, the pics are less than desirable. Nontheless. A phone is a phone, a cam is a cam and the walkman functions are great!

WHOO!Just collected my EXLIM back from the super cool "The Gateway" complex (which from many angles at a distance look like a paper cut out )
BUT the geniuses in my house told me that the battery is with me when i was asking for it and forgetful JeRmS conveniently replied with the single syllabus "ORH...". Now I'm stuck with a camera, charger, memory card, cable etc etc etc.. BUT NO BATTERY PACK....

We are all Geniuses in one family hahah.... Just some random photos off the phone....








(Mind you I already did colour tweaking and minor enhancements already so you can imagine what I mean by crappy photos)









TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home