Thursday, October 19, 2006

PONDED

Many things happened this week.

This time I shall NOT go in normal order but reverse order.
FIrst off!! I JUST GOT KICKED OUT OF CLASS...

Sadness!! the busses were full and didn't wanna stop and when I finally reached class, I was greeted by a solemn class (for once) and the prof went, "Please leave the room." VOILA! I'm back in hall...

Next up. Last night was S.I.X!(Singers in X-tion) and I was co-hosting with Alvin all night. Fun stuff! And the contestants were more then impressive... They were great! And the black horse in the competition was non other than MR HALL 6 himself! KT!!! whoo!!

Following which I was techie for the night in VI-FM where "we talk you listen and hall six rocks!". Topics for the night were damn random and it was cool just to chil out with vintage and gin.

Last but not least. The CLIMAX (drumroll).............. TUESDAY NIGHT........

Surprise birthday BBQ for JINGLUN!!! my roomie! hee... It was a last minute colaboration by me and ivy. and after some last minute calling, the J3 responded to the SOS and hence the party group was founded!



Well I prep'ed most of the stuff but without th car and money and many technical details, It couldn't have been the success that it was. All in all there was food there was drinks, People came down and PONDING WAS IN ORDER!!!!


Names of victims
1. Bday shadow... Poh Jing Lun! (and got poled also)
2. jeRmS......... Me (The poor roomie)
3. Mudpie........ Al Juffri (caught in the crossfire)
3. Charcoal...... Lin Jin Han (when all the other J's are wet, this one cannot escape)
4. Vintage....... Elvin (senior that ponded mudpie.... guess what... you got PONDED!)
5. Depak!........ Depak! (Just cuz he was the closest person and we had no strength left haha)

ALl was cool and the seniors helped alot. Thanks ppl! Oh and check out the card that was printed on the spot!!


Hope you enjoyed bro!

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home