Thursday, November 23, 2006

EXAMS

Alrights..... it's time to update about the latest event going on.
EXAMS..

yeah sure many are rather alarmed by the fact that I ONLY have 2 papers one of which starts next monday, 27th NOV (yes to all those who FINISHED already stop laughing) but hey... whereas you slackers have been chillingout all semester I have been slogging for my assignments and it's only fair that I can slack during this period. LoL..

Went to Loo's ex secondary sch's grad as a makeshift photographer.

WHoo! Ok ... The only thing me and Bin could say was.. Wah the standard not too bad. LoL..

Pity I went late. No time to mingle.. You know... 16-18 yr olds with me.. 21.... not that bad an age gap. Lol...

Nontheless I can't upload the photos YET. Be patient!!

KK time to go back to sch to hit the books! *BiSh*

TTFN tatafornow
JeRmS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home